Blue and Brie are so lucky they found their way to you. Now they can live out the rest of their lives in complete luxury, bathed in your love and kindness. I can't wait to see Brie transform into a happy, healthy hammie girl!
Thank you cryztalvisions, for your vote of confidence :) I really appreciate your encouraging comments, always! I'm hoping Blue and Brie are both happy now :) *hugs*
3 comments:
This comment has nothing to do with ur hamster pic but I just want to say Happy Belated Birthday!!
Blue and Brie are so lucky they found their way to you. Now they can live out the rest of their lives in complete luxury, bathed in your love and kindness. I can't wait to see Brie transform into a happy, healthy hammie girl!
Thanks E, I miss you lots!! *big hugs*
Thank you cryztalvisions, for your vote of confidence :) I really appreciate your encouraging comments, always! I'm hoping Blue and Brie are both happy now :) *hugs*
Post a Comment